“You never truly lead anybody until you learn to serve, and you never truly learn to serve until you learn there’s something so much greater than yourself.” What is the last thing you did to help someone out with their greater good in mind? What have you recently done to to mover yourself forward as a leader?
Art Foundations: WE are working with COLOR today. Color wheel, mixing up of colors, using colored paints and colored pencils… let’s get making art.
- 1.4 Define visual challenges using analysis (what are the colors that we, as painters / drawers use to make all the other colors?) How do we label them?
Review with neighbors the relationships of the colors on the color wheel? QUIZ one another on the names, types and relationships of the colors.
Drawing: Oh the faces you have! I really hope you can make a face and have some fun! Grab a MIRROR and let’s draw a BASIC head – NO INSTRUCTIONS… YET.
- 1.4 Initiate, define, and solve challenging visual arts problems using skills of (1.4.1) analysis (.2) synthesis (.3) evaluation. (P).
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
What was the most challenging way to draw? Why was this most difficult way to go? How OFF were you from the original that you drew from your memory? What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation?
AP Studio Art: Alright guys and gals… what have you accomplished since yesterday? What do you need to do? What can Mr. Korb help you with? What can you do to help another?
- Work on Quality Mounting of artworks. 3.3
- Describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are value.
Once again… what have you accomplished today? Take a look and a read on your works and the statements… what have you got?
STUDY HALL: Who are your HEROES? What HEROIC deeds have you seen? Have you ever gone ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty to help someone else out who was in need of your assistance?
- Have a 95% work time on current work so that it is done and ON TIME.
- Continue to work on back assignments so that your grades can be brought up to passing (or better than they are currently).
What have you accomplished today? What is it that you need to finish so that you are up to speed in one of your classes? LOOK AT YOUR GRADE SHEETS from yesterday.