You never truly lead anybody until you learn to serve, and you never truly learn to serve until you learn there’s something so much greater than yourself.
- 1.4 Define visual challenges of making various colors using analysis (what are the colors that we, as painters / drawers use to make all the other colors?)
What are your favorite colors? Why are you drawn to these colors? What do you think of when you encounter that color? Does it remind you of something from your past, present, or make you think to the future?
Drawing: VALUE – we are really going to be challenged with the ideas of VALUE as we pick at the more challenging part of the face today!
- 1.4 Initiate, define, and solve challenging visual arts problem of drawing the nose using skills of (1.4.1) analysis (.2) synthesis (.3) evaluation. (P).
- (5.1) Identify the intentions and purposes behind making art – what is the most important reason for portrait drawing for you?
What did you struggle with? What was the most difficult aspect of the drawing of the nose? Were you able to draw more of the face to help define the nose more than just the nose itself?
AP Studio Art: This week – let’s get the portfolio worked on… Let’s get this PERFECT. Be prepared to assemble MORE than just the uploads – we will be looking at a collaborative project (with your 72 dpi images).
- Work on creating quality (Mounting) of artworks.
- 3.3 Describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are value.
What did you accomplish today? Please list all the work you have to accomplish for the final upload of the portfolio. There are a lot of aspects to this upload – how much have you got to finish?