“A dream only becomes overrated when not pursued by the dreamer.” ― Courtney Hickman
PLEASE PLAY THIS VIDEO FOR ALL CLASSES… Then scroll to their classes for the daily goals. Thanks – Mr. Korb
5th Hour EXTRA BIT OF VIDEO – Please play for 5th hour
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What TWO things do you want to accomplish today? Is there time to complete ONE MORE DRAWING? The Person Made Object shadow?
Reflection: What are TWO THINGS that you see as being successful in the BEGINNING of the work you and your collaborator are doing in your respective works.
Studio Art 360: The Grid
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What are two things you think the PROCESS is going to do to help you in the creation of this artwork? How is this going to be a skill that can help you in the future with OTHER ideas and assignments (in or out of art)?
Reflection: What is it that you especially enjoy about the image you are creating in your painting? How do the ideas and colors RELATE to you?
HERE’s where were headed with this! Andy Warhol at MoMA.
AP Studio Art: Collaboration
- 1.1 Ad: Visualize and hypothesize to generate plans for ideas and directions for creating art and design that can affect social change.
- Yesterday’s artworks – what is the using the ideas from the another’s work and put it to use in the collaborative work?
Reflection: What is working? What is a struggle in the RESOLUTION process? What is the LARGER topic that you are hoping to communicate in the work?
Advanced Drawing: Individualized
- 7.1Ad: Analyze how responses to art develop over time based on knowledge of and experience with art and life.
- LOOK AT YOUR IDEAS and see what you are doing in the project. What are your inspirations in the world and in the project?
Reflection: You had a lot to think about today… What did you take a away? Look at the ORIGINAL IDEAS and look at your NEW SERIES of works… what’s happening?