“A dream only becomes overrated when not pursued by the dreamer.” ― Courtney Hickman
Drawing – Todd Mrozinski and YOU!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What have you accomplished this week – three days in? What strengths do you see in the hands and mind you have that will add to the work you are creating? What is a weakness?
Reflection: Can you resolve that over the weekend? What are you taking home? PLEASE use the ONLINE CRITIQUE FORM that is on the side of our website to prepare your final written critique for EXAM DAY. I am NOT looking for it until EXAM DAY. If it is not there, the written portion is a zero… Know that you need to include a photograph into the Google Document that comes to you from filling out the online form.
Studio Art 360: The Grid
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What are two things that are helping you EMPHASIZING the idea of YOU as you create this self portrait?
Reflection: How can ART be used to discuss IMPORTANT things in culture? List 3 ways in which you could use art to communicate ideas.
HERE’s where were headed with this! Andy Warhol at MoMA.
AP Studio Art: Collaboration
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- Look at yesterday’s work. Stand back as a pair or trio and have a strong conversation about the work you have put in front of you. What is next? Two things…
Reflection: What have YOU accomplished today? What do you need to do to RESOLVE the work for tomorrow’s critique?
Advanced Drawing: Individualized
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- What did you take away from the conversation yesterday and how did you put it to use? What are you going to be using today to make the work stronger?
Reflection: What is the ONE best part of today… Be aware of all that you are doing as a SERIES of WORKS!