“If you don’t like change, you’ll like irrelevance even less” General Eric Shinseki
My Weekend: Let’s Look HERE!
Drawing: FAUVISM and CONTEMPORARY PORTRAITS!
- G: 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- Two days left… Now that you are more aware of the use of pastels and covering larger spaces faster (large to small, general to specific) how do you feel the drawing has progressed?
- NEXT WEEK we are going to 1) make photographs of the work we have RIGHT NOW and 2) go to the COMPUTER LAB (Laptops). Fill out the Google Form http://goo.gl/forms/3q3rPakz8m and then 3) insert images from today into the GOOGLE DOCUMENT.
Reflection: Step back and look over your classmates work… what has been the biggest success from you classmate?
Studio Art 360: COLOR and YOU!
- G: 3.1P: Apply relevant criteria from traditional and contemporary cultural contexts to examine, reflect on, and plan revisions for works of art and design in progress.
- QUIZ TIME! Get out a sheet of sketchbook paper and pencil!
Reflection: Assignment – FOR TOMORROW- Make sure you have your SELFIE made for the SELF-PORTRAIT in the style of Andy Warhol.
ASSIGNMENT FOR MONDAY – Bring in a FEW FULL FACE SELFIES – Black and White or Color – OR EMAIL them to me… This is the UPCOMING ASSIGNMENT Requirement…
HERE’s where were headed with this! Andy Warhol at MoMA.
AP Studio Art: EXAMS! YIKES!
- G: 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- What are your answers to your AP Online uploads? Are they concise? Are they thorough? Do they answer the questions effectively?
Reflection: Are you ready for TUESDAY? Both online and on mounting boards?
Advanced Drawing: Critique!
- G: 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What are two ideas that you have taken away from this idea of the PROCESS of drawing rather than the idea of the PRODUCT?
Reflection: What is one skill that you are going to think about, keep in the mind as you move forward as successful and hard looking drawers?