“If you don’t like change, you’ll like irrelevance even less”
General Eric Shinseki
Drawing: FAUVISM and CONTEMPORARY PORTRAITS!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- Step back – yesterday you looked at the class work and got some feedback from them. Take a HARD LOOK AT YOUR DRAWING and determine what you need to focus on in the next 46 minutes. WRITE IT OUT!
- NEXT WEEK we are going to 1) make photographs of the work we have RIGHT NOW and 2) go to the COMPUTER LAB (Laptops). Fill out the Google Form http://goo.gl/forms/3q3rPakz8m and then 3) insert images from today into the GOOGLE DOCUMENT.
Reflection: Are you taking pastels home? Where are you going to work on the drawing? What has been the HARDEST PART of the drawing?
Studio Art 360: COLOR and YOU!
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What is the emotional feeling that you are showing in your photograph / selfie? From all the color schemes, what color scheme best fits you?
Reflection: What 3 challenges do you see in the process of drawing out your face onto the tracing paper?
ASSIGNMENT FOR TODAY! – Bring in a FEW FULL FACE SELFIES – Black and White or Color – OR EMAIL them to me… This is the UPCOMING ASSIGNMENT Requirement…
HERE’s where were headed with this! Andy Warhol at MoMA.
AP Studio Art: EXAMS! YIKES!
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- Share and REVIEW – EACH PERSON’S SITE and Mounted Works. What do you need to do before 7th Hour? Are you 100% Ready?
Reflection: No more reflection today. Are you done?
Advanced Drawing: Critique? Draw?
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- What do you have to do to complete your masterpiece drawings? How are you BEHIND? Are you up to speed?
Reflection: What did you accomplish today in your SKETCHBOOK TODAY? Are you working on your figure drawings tomorrow? What’s up? What do you need to accomplish?