“Failing Isn’t Bad When You Learn What Not To Do.” – Albert Einstein
Painting and Advanced Painting: Self Portrait – Wrap up by Next TUESDAY!
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- SELF-MID CRIT – Step back and take a minute and look at the works together (pairs? threes?). Think about the words said Monday . What is one thing your and your classmate say about your works NOW. Write your and your classmates thoughts down in your RUBRIC – MID-CRIT pages so that you can THINK ABOUT it LATER.
Reflection / Evaluation: Write down one comment about YOUR WORK that you feel will help yourself with your work as you move forward
Studio Art 360: Color Schemes – LET’S GO!
EXAMPLES from LAST YEAR!
VISUAL EXAMPLE of SETTING UP YOUR IMAGE.
- 3.1P: Apply relevant criteria from traditional and contemporary cultural contexts to examine, reflect on, and plan revisions for works of art and design in progress.
- If you had to choose a color scheme that BEST DESCRIBES how you are feeling today… what color scheme (and why). List a few (3) reasons…
Reflection / Evaluation: Review with neighbors the relationships of the colors on the color wheel? When you look in your closet… what COLORS do you think you have the most of hanging? Why do you think that you have more of that color than others?
AP Studio Art: Concentration / Concentrate
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- What problems are you having with the BLOG / WordPress program – uploading? Writing? Maneuvering around the site?
Reflection / Evaluation: What do you need to do in order to have ALL your work (made so far this year) photographed, edited, and uploaded to the website?
Drawing: DRAW – Wrap up by Next TUESDAY!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- How are the colors working for you? Look carefully at the LAYERING of your colors and how you are considering the FAUVIST approach?
- The Selfie – Listen and comment on one or two points that describe how YOU are using some f the ideas in your drawing for EXTRA CREDIT: http://www.wpr.org/listen/565351
Reflection / Evaluation: What areas are you working on? Background? Foreground? ENTIRE GROUND?