Another Day… Another Change… I am indecisive… THOUGHTS?
“Failing Isn’t Bad When You Learn What Not To Do.” – Albert Einstein
Painting and Advanced Painting: Self Portrait – Wrap up by Next TUESDAY!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What specifically do you dislike or like about the use of the material that oil paint is? Please explain your thoughts. It is important to reflect on the work you are doing and the lessons that the new materials teach you.
Reflection / Evaluation: What advances are you making in your painting today? Step back and have a 3 minute CONVERSATION with a classmate (or two). Allow some REAL TIME to have a REAL CONVERSATION here. Listen to one another.
Studio Art 360: Color Schemes – LET’S GO!
- 3.1P: Apply relevant criteria from traditional and contemporary cultural contexts to examine, reflect on, and plan revisions for works of art and design in progress.
- What images have you brought in today? Why are these products important to you? How do you feel they fit into the experiences of the rest of society? Popular Culture?
Reflection / Evaluation: QUIZ TIME… What color scheme would it be if… LISTEN TO MR. KORB!
AP Studio Art: Concentration / Concentrate
Listen to her JOURNAL THOGHTS. How might MY questioning be useful to your thoughts?
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- How have you been able to use the NEW skills you’ve developed this year and create a STRONG BODY of CONCENTRATION works? How are you being interested in the CONCENTRATION work that you are creating? N: Demonstrate the use of the CAMERA and the LIGHTING in the back room to make photographs. Edit the images in PHOTOSHOP (Resolution and SIZE – refer to the AP FORMS).
Reflection / Evaluation: Knowing that you are working on your concentration works and STRONG IDEAS with SKILL Building ideas, how are you advancing the ideas of the ARTIST’S JOB? (Or would you like to draw / make JUST TO MAKE ART TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF)?
Drawing: DRAW – Wrap up by Next TUESDAY!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- REVIEW your drawing – think about the mid crit we had last week. What is standing out as successful? What is standing out as needing resolving COMPOSITIONALLY? Now is the time to FIX the issues.
- The Selfie – Listen and comment on one or two points that describe how YOU are using some f the ideas in your drawing for EXTRA CREDIT: http://www.wpr.org/listen/565351
Reflection / Evaluation: What do you need to look at tomorrow and think about – fix, change, clean up? WRITE THAT DOWN and make sure you deal with that first thing tomorrow!