AP Studio Art: Update to AP Sites / Preparing work for Presentation
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- Choose one MORE of the BEST works that you have in your collection… This is going to be the SECOND of your QUALITY works that we are MOUNTING for the portfolio. What is it about the work that makes it STAND OUT FROM the others as one of the BEST works?
We have 2 weeks to pull the 5 total QUALITY works to mount and 24 total other works to photograph, edit, and UPLOAD to the AP Site AND OUR AP Site… How many DIGITAL WORKS do you need to work on?
Advanced Drawing: Mat and Frame your work – Hallways and Hanging!
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Look at the series of works from a few days ago… how have you begun to see the figure differently? Are you thinking about the the FORM in a different fashion than you had earlier?
Next week – LONGER FIGURE DRAWINGS – Be aware of the challenges you faced today? What was the BIGGEST CHALLENGE you faced today in the drawing?
Drawing: Graffiti and Fauvism
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- After ONE WEEK of pastels, what is your STRONGEST aspect of the composition? Describe WHY you feel it is working so well.
How do you feel about the work you accomplished today? What has changed in how you are looking at using Soft Pastels?
Studio Art 360: POP Art
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What are the 4 color schemes that you are going to be using in your painting?
What do I have to do in order to get painting on Monday?