The Arts Teach Kids to… Take a look in the folder on Page 7 and learn about what the arts do for the kids.
AP Studio Art: Update to AP Sites / Preparing work for Presentation
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- What are the best works you have in your portfolio and how do they represent the abilities that you possess? What have you said about the works that you have uploaded as your concentration?
As last week – what do you need to complete so that you have a complete portfolio by Friday? List the them. Online too. Please print out your answers to the two AP online questions and review them for tomorrow.
Advanced Drawing: GESTURE!
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- How did you struggle with the drawing from FRIDAY – Look at your drawing and think about it? What do you see as TWO benefits from learning how to GESTURE DRAW?
What strengths did you develop in your drawing today? What three things do you look at with your drawing and say – “Hey… that’s not so bad!”
Drawing: Graffiti and Fauvism
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- Now that you have your artwork out in front of you… What is a STRENGTH in the visual image that you can build off of?
What are THREE things you have done to BUILD OFF OF the artwork? KLASS in front of his work at the Longwood Art Gallery:
Studio Art 360: POP Art Painting
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What is the personal relationship that you have to the PRODUCT LOGO that you are working with in this project?
What color scheme did you work with today and how does it change the way you are seeing the logo?