AP Studio Art: Update to AP Sites / Preparing work for Presentation
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- What are three things that stand out in your written answers that help the reader really understand the body of work that they are looking at.
What did you get done today? If you step back from your 5 Quality works, what stands out as “DEVELOPMENT?”
Advanced Drawing: GESTURE!
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Are you thinking about the the FORM in a different fashion than you had prior to us dealing with the ideas and practices of GESTURE Drawings?
What did changing the time like we did do for the process of the drawing? Harder? Easier? What did you have to do DIFFERENTLY?
Drawing: Graffiti and Fauvism
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- What are TWO Elements of Art that you are EMPHASIZING as you create this work of art?Draw on your FAUVIST / Hip Hop Drawing.
Look even MORE carefully at your drawing – what is ONE MORE ELEMENT of ART that you could see as developing as a subordinate element?
Studio Art 360: POP Art Painting
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What color schemes are you planning on attacking TODAY?
What is it that you especially enjoy about the product you are going to use in your painting? How do you RELATE to it? How does it RELATE to you?