“An average person with average talent, ambition and education, can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused goals.” – Brian Tracy
”Even talent is rarely indistinguishable, over the long run, from perseverance and lots of hard work.” Ted Orland and David Bayles – Art and Fear.
Studio Art 360: CRITIQUE and REFLECT on Bas Relief Sculpture.
- G: 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- What is ONE SKILL you feel you have developed this semester in art?
What was the most challenging part of the drawing process today? Did you realize anything about the process of continuous line drawing that was FUN? FRUSTRATING?
Painting: Wrap up before break – what will you come back to?
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- You’ve been away for some time… take a moment and look carefully at your artwork. What stands out as STRONG? What stands out as “I need to work on this?” Write out a BRIEF statement about the work in front of you.
What “discoveries” or “new insights” have you found about your work?
AP Studio Art – PAINT and CONCENTRATE!
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- What is the common thread that is connecting your different pieces in your body of work together?
What are the works that need work? What are you doing with the time you are in here? Should I be writing you passes for your study halls? If I am, should I continue? http://frankjuarezpaintings.com/