Thanks for the nod towards my thoughts on communicating with Parents, Students and the WORLD on Teach.Com. I appreciate the recognition.
“Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.” — John Andrew Holmes
LET’S TALK MISSING WORK…
All work that you have missing as of RIGHT NOW… will be DUE… DUE… DUE FRIDAY! That’s it – no more days. The end of the semester is coming up fast(?) 4 more weeks… but I cannot wait on ANYMORE late work. (BTW… progress reports go out tomorrow! SURPRISE!)
Studio Art 360 – Collage, Frottage, Grattage, and Decalcomania
LARGE GROUP Slide Show Project – Let’s SEE it HERE!
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- What are you doing to SUCCESSFULLY create a REAL Sense of SPACE in your COMPOSITION?
How do you see your artwork as being something that CAN affect how your audience thinks about and considers their own ideas about bullying?
Painting – Drawing and Painting on your canvas! Let’s hang a show too!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- As a group what do you think is going to be difficult about hanging your PAINTINGS in the gallery?
What are you anxious about as we begin to think about and use oil paints?
AP Studio Art – ONLINE and IN CLASS / Out of the Studio Too!
TUESDAY at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 5 IS due in Art and Fear Blog.
- 10.1Ad: Synthesize knowledge of social, cultural, historical, and personal life with art-making approaches to create meaningful works of art or design.
- What have you accomplished regarding the ADVENTURES story? Write out the IDEA behind your work and then SHARE the story with your classmate.
With ALL that is going on these past two weeks – and little input from me… what have you accomplished VISUALLY and / or TECHNOLOGICALLY.
***ASSIGNMENT in ONE WEEK (NEXT Monday) Adventure Image and Still Life FOCUSING ON and being able to SPEAK ABOUT an ELEMENT and PRINCIPLE Specifically. Friday – Website is DUE – Statements on your NAME PAGE, 6 Concentration Works Uploaded, How many BREADTH works do you have done? ***
ADVENTURE – This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/448/adventure