Thanks for the nod towards my thoughts on communicating with Parents, Students and the WORLD on Teach.Com. I appreciate the recognition.
~~~ “When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” — Zig Ziglar
Studio Art 360 – Collage, Frottage, Grattage, and Decalcomania
LARGE GROUP Slide Show Project – Let’s SEE it HERE!
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What are the MAJOR textures you are hoping to work into your BAS – RELIEF sculpture? How will they help create the idea of SPACE in a somewhat flat (low-relief) picture plane?
What was successful in the design and creation of your collage today? Where are you struggling?
Painting – Build your CANVASES! Consider the Continuous Line Contour Drawings for the PAINTING!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- What differences do you know about ACRYLIC Paints and OIL Paints? Today we are DEMONSTRATING the differences. We NEED to be AWARE of STORING THEM in the YELLOW RACK – Safer in there than on the TOPS OF THE LOCKERS.
- What differences do you NOW KNOW about acrylic paint and oil paint?
AP Studio Art – ONLINE!
TUESDAY at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 4 was due in Art and Fear Blog.
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- Three days of NON ART MAKING time in class… what have you gotten done on your OWN? This is challenging – time is precious and you need to recognize that.
What do you feel about seeing your work ONLINE? How do you feel this can be HELPFUL to an artist?
***ASSIGNMENT in TWO WEEKS (Two Mondays from LAST Monday: Adventure Image and Still Life FOCUSING ON and being able to SPEAK ABOUT an ELEMENT and PRINCIPLE Specifically.***
ADVENTURE – This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/448/adventure