“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” — Zig Ziglar
Studio Art 360 – BAS RELIEF SCULPTURE (Collage, Frottage, Grattage, and Decalcomania)
LARGE GROUP Slide Show Project – Let’s SEE it HERE!
- 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- How do you feel about the subject matter of BULLYING that we are going to be working on? Do you have any personal experiences with the topic (as the bullied or the bully?) Explain your thoughts (remember – this is JUST YOU reading this.
What progress as a team have you made in the development of the collage idea? What TEXTURES are you developing in the work? How have you used the ideas of GRATTAGE, FROTTAGE, and DECALCOMANIA in the progress?
Painting – Build your CANVASES! Consider the Continuous Line Contour Drawings for the PAINTING!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- Knowing you have the options of REALISM in colors or going out on your own in choices of colors… what do you see as advantages of the direction you are NOT planning on going?
How do you see the plans you are developing as being successful? What ELEMENT are you focusing on? Line, Color, Texture, Value?
AP Studio Art – ONLINE!
TUESDAY at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 4 was due in Art and Fear Blog.
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- In 3 minutes – tell me EVERYTHING you know about making photographs for use ONLINE.
What are the differences you see in the PHOTOGRAPH and the ORIGINAL WORK? How do you feel you can make adjustments (minor) that will make the work more EXACT to the original?
***ASSIGNMENT in TWO WEEKS (Two Mondays from LAST Monday: Adventure Image and Still Life FOCUSING ON and being able to SPEAK ABOUT an ELEMENT and PRINCIPLE Specifically.***
This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/448/adventure