“Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.” — John Andrew Holmes
LET’S TALK MISSING WORK…
All work that you have missing as of RIGHT NOW… will be DUE… DUE… DUE FRIDAY! That’s it – no more days. The end of the semester is coming up fast(?) 4 more weeks… but I cannot wait on ANYMORE late work. (BTW… progress reports go out tomorrow! SURPRISE!)
Studio Art 360 – Collage, Frottage, Grattage, and Decalcomania
LARGE GROUP Slide Show Project – Let’s SEE it HERE!
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- What are the SPECIFICS about the SOCIAL TOPIC of BULLYING that you and your partner came up with last week and you are RESOLVING today and tomorrow?
How do you feel translating the idea of COLLAGE to SCULPTURE is going to be challenging?
Painting – Drawing and Painting on your canvas! Let’s hang a show too!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What are the first areas you feel that you will begin working on as you approach your oil painting?
What was surprising about the use of oils as you began working today? Oil Painting Close Up:
AP Studio Art – ONLINE and IN CLASS / Out of the Studio Too!
TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 5 IS due in Art and Fear Blog.
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- Still Life is ALSO part of the body of work. Knowing that you are working with an element and principle… what are you doing to PUSH yourself? This should be better than just an EASY approach to the assignment… What ARE you doing?
How much work have you photographed, edited, and uploaded to the computer? How can I help you?
***ASSIGNMENT in ONE WEEK (NEXT Monday) Adventure Image and Still Life FOCUSING ON and being able to SPEAK ABOUT an ELEMENT and PRINCIPLE Specifically. Friday – Website is DUE – Statements on your NAME PAGE, 6 Concentration Works Uploaded, How many BREADTH works do you have done? ***
ADVENTURE – This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/448/adventure