“Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.” —Robert H. Schuller
ALL LATE WORK DUE TODAY!
Studio Art 360 – FORMS and DRAWING – Shadows and CHIAROSCURO
COMPOSITION EXAMPLES! Let’s see how to set up a composition!
- 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- Looking at the DRAWING in front of you… what ONE aspect of the drawing are you going to REALLY FOCUS ON today?
This is the third day of working on these drawings… where do you see yourself having a HIGHLIGHT in the drawing? Where do you see the CORE of the SHADOW? Where are the Midtones (lights and shadows)?
Painting and AP Studio Art – Critique – LAST DAY? HURRY!
- AP Studio Art – 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- Painting – 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- Last Day of the Crit? Hope so… Of all the works you have seen so far, what has been the most successful aspect to that work? Be specific and thoughtful. OR Of the works you have seen what has been the weakest aspect of the work – BE SPECIFIC AND THOUGHTFUL!
What are you going to carry forward into your next work? If not the work the approach you take / habits / techniques / attitude?
What artwork, of all the artworks you saw, were you happiest with? WHY! Give specific reasons!