“Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.” —Robert H. Schuller
ALL LATE WORK DUE THIS WEEK – FRIDAY is the LAST DAY! Reminder Video HERE!
Studio Art 360 – FORMS and DRAWING – Shadows and CHIAROSCURO
COMPOSITION EXAMPLES! Let’s see how to set up a composition!
- 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- Take a LONG HARD LOOK at your composition. What is happening with the FIGURE? The GROUND? The POSITIVE SPACE? The NEGATIVE SPACE?
How did the drawing go today? What do you see as a STRUGGLE – Problema – in this composition?
Painting and AP VIDEO – Start Here!
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What do you struggle with when drawing hallways, perspective FROM REAL LIFE? think about the rules of perspective that you may have learned in Art Foundations class… SHARE WHAT YOU REMEMBER ABOUT THE RULES?
What challenges did you have with the hallways? What perspective challenged you more that others?
AP Studio Art: Hands and Feet – CONTINUOUS LINE!
- 7.1Ad: Analyze how responses to art develop over time based on knowledge of and experience with art and life.
- What does it mean to be an artist? What are your BIGGEST FEARS about producing art and “being” an artist? – TOMORROW – Art and FEAR!
What is challenging about the process of continuous line drawing? What do you see differently by doing this? How does it help / hurt you to see the object in front of you?