Welcome to Homecoming Week – the 80’s! This is MY time!
FRIDAY – Our NEW art gallery will be having it’s RIBBON CUTTING! Bring your family! Bring your FRIENDS! Bring your passion for the ARTS!
Chuck Close: What difference does it make whether you’re looking at a photograph or looking at a still life in front of you? You still have to look.
Studio Art 360 – CRITIQUE the PAPER MACHE Forms. Pencil Drawing of these FORMS!
- 7.2P: Analyze how one’s understanding of the world is affected by experiencing visual imagery.
- Looking at shading… what was the most successful part of the use of drawing pencils from yesterday?
What was the BIGGEST struggle you had with the drawing pencils today?
AP Studio Art: 1 week Magazine Article Assignment, Jim Dine and Plants and Flowers – CRITIQUE COMING UP THIS WEEK
- 3.1Ad: Reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art or design considering relevant traditional and contemporary criteria as well as personal artistic vision.
- Take a look at your classmates work – on the corkboards in the hallway and give them feedback / critique – using art terms (listed on the page handed out to you).
What did you take away from the critique today? Write down what you have taken from the written crit
Painting: Painting this week – Starting to think about ACRYLICS.
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- Looking at the work in front of you – and knowing we are critiquing on MONDAY and TUESDAY – What CRITERIA would you consider as we begin to consider evaluation? Please consider some of the NATIONAL VISUAL STANDARDS as you write this one up – it may take a few minutes to complete this before you begin PAINTING!
What CRITERIA are you focused on in the creation of your work? Are you drawn to that criteria in additional works you make?