TONIGHT at the #CAR&N Gallery!
GOALS and Setting them… Click HERE to leave your thoughts… I am REALLY looking for responses to GOAL SETTING. Thanks!
“I am interested in art as a means of living a life; not as a means of making a living.” – Robert Henri
Art Foundations: COLOR SCHEMES – Mid Crit!
- 1.1 apply acrylic paint using various, techniques and processes with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas are executed well. What do YOU think you are doing EXCEPTIONALLY WELL with Acrylic Paints?
What is the most successful aspect of your Painting? What skills are you going to be able to use and carry forward? Why and How? WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO THIS WEEKEND TO BE DONE?
Drawing: Hip Hop you Wild Beast
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to history and cultures – What’s going on in YOUR work that you DO NOT see in other’s work?
- 4.1 recognize differences in historical and cultural contexts of art. How are you tying into the PAST of FAUVISM and the CONTEMPORARY of HIP HOP?
What was the most challenging aspect of your drawing to get done today? How are you using OBSERVATION and COMPARISON – sighting in – to get your drawings set up correctly?
AP Studio Art: 2 Days + the Weekend! How are your statements? Online and Uploaded – DUE TUESDAY WHEN WE WALK IN THE EXAM SPACE!
AP Exam Takers…WHEN YOU ARE DONE ONLINE… Turn it into your teacher so that I can look at the work as a whole and read your statement.
- Work on Quality Mounting of artworks. – QUALITY
- 3.3 Describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are value – STATEMENT!
Process of presentation of works. Rationale behind the presentation of quality and selling yourself in the best light possible. (2, 3, 4, 5, 7) G: Are you ready for Tuesday?