“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.” — Og Mandino (Paul Mark Sutherland http://goalhabits.com/2013/10/12/goal-achievement-quote-oct-12-2013/)
Art Foundations: Textbook and Chapter 5
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges – What are you learning about 2 point perspective and how can you use it in your upcoming drawing.
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to the perspective challenges of a scanning electron microscope image. How can you show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork
What do you see as the most difficult part of the design and restructure of your image? What Is your image and WHY are you choosing it? What does the original do? Why is it built the way it is and how does that creation help it do what it does?
Drawing: Sketching / Drawing / Listening
- 3.1 reflect on how your art differs from Kandinsky’s and describe how it relates to the past and current time as well as past culture and your culture.
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges (how are you using MATH and PHILOSOPHY in the NEW works)
What NEW ideas might you have had about COLOR and SHAPE in the art you were creating? SHARE this with your classmates SO that you can practice the skills of talking about your ideas and work. I am seeing GROWTH in a NUMBER of you. Keep it up.
AP Studio Art: Concentration / Photographs
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork
hat have you come up with? What materials are you planning on using? How does it fit into your current body of work?