“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.” —Og Mandino (Paul Mark Sutherland http://goalhabits.com/2013/10/12/goal-achievement-quote-oct-12-2013/)
Art Foundations: Textbook and Chapter 5
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value
What was it that drew you to the image from your research? Did you write down all of the information about the website and owner of the image?
Drawing: Worksheet and Music
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to history and cultures
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges
What NEW ideas can you EXPRESS about COLOR and SHAPE in the art you created today?
AP Studio Art: Critique
- 2.2 PEER-evaluate the effectiveness of artworks
Well… What’s next on your plate?