“We’ve gotten to the point where we think the camera can capture anything at all…Well, it can’t really. The camera can’t compete with painting at all. The paintings are much more vivid about the place than photographs are.” – David Hockney,
“Modern Painters, “David Hockney, on his latest inspiration – Yorkshire, Into the Woods,” by: Marina Cashdan, April 2010, p. 66.
Art Foundations: FINISH the PORTRAITS and the PAINTINGS – ASSEMBLAGE TIME!
- (1.2) RESOLVE art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the technique of contour line.
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret art for relationships in 4.4.1 form and 4.4.3 meanings (What message are you communicating through your art? – RUBRIC – Let’s take a look)
What is the most challenging aspect of the project you experienced today? Do you feel you have represented yourself? Do you feel you have represented your “inner-self” “soul” “impression of you?” Why or why not?
Drawing: COMPUTER LAB – REDO the Google Site Instruction Link HERE
- Use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and to the learning of others.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations.
AP Studio Art: Crit
- 2.1 form criticism about artworks that work to accomplish 2.1.2 personal or 2.1.4 other meanings
- Technology Operations and Concepts – Update your AP Central Site… Introduction to the site. 1.3 communicate ideas clearly
What do you feel was the MAJOR aspect of the crit. that YOU NEED TO WORK ON? What do you see as the benefit of the Crit. What do you see as a downfall / challenge?