“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”― Martin Luther King Jr.
Art Foundations: Goals / Ch 1 / Ch 4 / Sketchbook
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with 1.1.3 an awareness so that your ideas are executed well
- 1.4 create visual challenges using 1.4.1 analysis and LINE
What were the challenges you had with the line drawing What was fun about the process? What kinds of lines were you “Drawn” to? Ha Ha Ha!
Drawing: Still Life / Sighting In / Observation / Reflection (Aesthetics – Composition) / Sketchbook
- (1.2) create art that demonstrates an understanding of how ideas relate to the materials (pencils)
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges
What are the differences with the different types of Pencils? What do YOU find useful from today’s exercise?
AP Studio Art: Organization of Of Sailors and Whales / Display of Works / Concentration work and Sharing
- Work on (1.2) concentration works that demonstrate how your ideas relate to the materials and techniques that you use.
- Work on (2.6) creating multiple solutions to concentration works.
What bit of advice did you get from your classmates that you will be able to put to use? What bit of advice did you give that might be used elsewhere? What are your goals for the next work(s) that will show your development?