2013 Open Canvas Art Event – Milwaukee WI
“You won’t be happy with more until you’re happy with what you’ve got.” – Viki King (author, writer, speaker)
Art Foundations 2D: Intro to Critiquing, 2 Point Perspective
- (1.2) Create 2 point perspective art that demonstrates how your ideas relate to the media, techniques (VALUE) and processes you use. (P)
- (2.3) Create artworks that uses organization and function to solve specific visual challenges.
What was the success in today’s drawing? What was the challenge? What were the goals we have had over the past couple of weeks that you feel you have accomplished? WHY are you successful or unsuccessful with this artwork?
Advanced Drawing: Drawing and Evaluation
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value
- NETS: TONIGHT Use digital media to work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning (Begin your crit.)
What was the success in today’s first portion of the critique? What did you see when you ANALYZED your work? What was the surprising to you? What were the goals we have had over the past couple of weeks that you feel you have accomplished? WHY are you successful or unsuccessful with this artwork?
AP Studio Art: Still Life and Concentration (and WEB Design)
- 3.1 reflect on how your art differs and describe how it relates to the CONCENTRATION you have begun.
- 3.3 describe the creation of your images and ideas and how they work with your concentration.
What did you accomplish today? What do you need to do tomorrow? Developing Still Life works, concentration work. How can you develop your OWN voice?