GET YOUR BINDERS OUT AND BE READY TO ROLL!
“No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.” – Alfred North Whitehead
Art Foundations: Critique – Description and Analysis / DRAW!
- (1.2) Create 2 point perspective art that demonstrates how your ideas relate to the media, techniques (VALUE) and processes you use. (P)
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value – CRIT!
Review with neighbors the RULES of THUMB of 2 point perspective. 8 Minutes before the end of class… Locate ONE example of each rule of thumb in your neighbor’s drawing
Advanced Drawing: Describe and Analyze… DRAW!
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value
- NETS: TONIGHT Use digital media to work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning – Have you begun?
What are some of the conversational bits that you will take from the critiques and put into use in the FORMAL written critiques? Written Critiques DUE MONDAY.
AP Studio Art: WORK / PHOTOGRAPH / UPLOAD / WEBSITE
- 3.1 reflect on how your art differs and describe how it relates to the CONCENTRATION you have begun.
- 3.3 describe the creation of your images and ideas and how they work with your concentration.
What did you accomplish today? What do you need to do tomorrow? What are your RESOURCES and STRUGGLES? Where are you GROWING? Are you?