“Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” – Aesop
Art Foundations: Critique and DRAW!
- 2.1 Form criticism about artworks that work to accomplish personal meanings.
- 5.3 Describe meanings of artworks by analyzing 5.3.1 techniques
Self – evaluation of the writing for the day – What did you find NEW in your work that you forgot you did well or struggled with?
Advanced Drawing: RESOLVE the drawing
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value
- 5.5 evaluate responses to works of art for communicating 5.5.1 rationale 5.5.2 ideas 5.5.3 opinions (what was the / is the message you were trying to deliver in your work? What did you hope to / actually learned in the process?)
What are some of the conversational bits that you will take from the brief comments you have at the end of today’s class and put into use in the FORMAL written critiques? Written Critiques DUE MONDAY (OR EARLIER). Use the following GOAL to help you write your final critique: How did you 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 materials 1.2.2 techniques 1.2.3 and processes you used.
AP Studio Art: CHALLENGE of the Concentration and Still Life
- 5.3 describe rationale of breadth works by analyzing 5.3.1 techniques (WHAT IS THE ELEMENT / PRINCIPLE that you are focused on?).
- If you had to write a PERSONAL GOAL for today… what would you write? Go ahead and write it.
Review the CONCENTRATION works you have developed at this point and answer (online) the two questions for the PORTFOLIO IN YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO. What did you accomplish this week? What do you need to do over the break to be FINISHED with these two works?