Art Foundations: 2 Point Perspective, Claus Oldenburg and Coosje van Bruggen
- (1.2) Create 2 point perspective art that demonstrates how your ideas relate to the media, techniques (VALUE) and processes you use. (P)
- (2.3) Create artworks that uses organization and function to solve specific visual challenges.
Review with neighbors the RULES of THUMB of 2 point perspective. Locate ONE example of each rule of thumb in your neighbor’s drawing. Please look over your neighbor’s drawing to see if there are ANYTHING that you feel are not using the 2 point perspective rules.
Advanced Drawing: Hallways – Last Day? Probably not, but not much longer – Wednesday of Next Week – CRIT!
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 materials and 1.2.2 techniques
- 5.5 evaluate responses to works of art for communicating 5.5.1 rationale 5.5.2 ideas (Huge End Of Class Reflection!)
What’s been your biggest success in the halls this week? What have you REALLY learned about SPACE, COLOR, PASTELS, BLENDING, SCALE, WORKING? Give yourself some thought in the REFLECTION / JOURNALING section of the Goals page. The weekend for take home? Monday and Tuesday to work (and get your CRITIQUE up and BEGUN…) Oral Critique on WEDNESDAY!
AP Studio Art: Concentration #4, Breadth, Photography and Editing
- Create multiple solutions for visual problems. (Still Life… What are you doing to CHALLENG yourself? What ELEMENT or PRINCIPLE are you focusing on? Transparency like Fish? Superrealism like Flack? Colors and Space like Cezanne? “Simple” relationships like Morandi?
- NETS: use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively
What is your still life? What is your idea for your next concentration work? SHARE YOUR IDEAS with your neighbor and MAKE A NOTE in your notebook as to where you are and where you are going. Big opportunity for reflection.