“Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” ~ Neil Gaiman
Art Foundations: 2 Point Perspective Drawing & Claus Oldenburg / Coosje van Bruggen
- (1.2) Create 2 point perspective art that demonstrates how your ideas relate to the media, techniques and processes you use. (P)
- (2.3) Create artworks that uses organization and function to solve specific visual challenges.
What do you need to do tomorrow to continue being successful with these materials in the hallways? How did today go?
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 materials and 1.2.2 techniques.
Review with neighbors the progress of the cityscape and the proper use of 2 point perspective. What are the big challenges you are facing with the buildings?
AP Studio Art
- 2.1 Form criticism about artworks that work to accomplish personal meanings.
- NETS: use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively
What are you struggling with when it comes to PHOTOGRAPHY and WEBSITE design?