“Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” ~ Neil Gaiman
Art Foundations: 2 Point Perspective Drawings
- (1.2.2 and 3) Create 2 point perspective drawings that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to technique and process(P).
- Create 2 point perspective and Value drawing that uses COMPOSITION to solve visual challenges. (P)
Review with neighbors the progress of the cityscape and the proper use of 2 point perspective. What are the big challenges you are facing with the buildings? What can you do with VALUE to make the buildings more realistic?
Advanced Drawing: Hallways and COLOR and OIL PASTELS
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 materials and 1.2.2 techniques
What do you need to do tomorrow to continue being successful with these materials in the hallways? How did today go?
AP Studio Art: Presenting… Your Adventures!
- 2.1 Form criticism about artworks that work to accomplish personal meanings.
- NETS: use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively.
What are you struggling with when it comes to PHOTOGRAPHY and WEBSITE design? Questions? What are the benefits of having this as a tool in your toolbox?