“In not stating the goal to the students, they are like a family going on a trip with Dad in the driver’s seat and him not sharing what the destination is. Dad knows where he’s going, but the rest of the family has no clue.” – Lori Wildeman
To Start Out…
Let’s go the computer lab…
- 1.4 create, and solve 2 Point Perspective INTERIOR drawings using 1.4.1 analysis and a friend. (breaking up the subject matter to basic elements)
Review with neighbors the RULES of THUMB and discuss the Differences in one and two point perspective. What are the techniques of two point perspective that you are still struggling with? Have a conversation with your neighbor and see if you can get help or offer help in figuring it all out.
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret interior architecture drawings for relationships in 4.4.1 form (the WHAT) and 4.4.2 context (the WHY)
- 5.4 reflect on interpretations as a means for understanding and evaluating art
What was the success in today’s drawing? What was the challenge? What were the goals we have had over the past couple of weeks that you feel you have accomplished?
AP Studio Art
- 1.2 Create works of visual Art that demonstrate an understanding of how the communication of your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 media, 1.2.2 technique 1.2.3 and process you use.
- 2.3 Create artworks that use organizational structures and functions to solve specific visual art problems
What is your plan for accomplishing this amount of work in the short time allowed? What was the struggle you had in the past 2 weeks? What struggled? What soared? What will you have to do to adjust your working schedule?