“In not stating the goal to the students, they are like a family going on a trip with Dad in the driver’s seat and him not sharing what the destination is. Dad knows where he’s going, but the rest of the family has no clue.” – Lori Wildeman
CLASSES TODAY: 2, 1, 4, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8
Art Foundations 2D – Let us finish out inside of our buildings
Chiaroscuro Sheet – How are you doing? What techniques are you in the habit of using? What are the techniques that you think I will try and break you of?
- (1.2.2 and 3) Create drawings that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to technique and process of CHIAROSCURO (P).
- (1.2.2 and 3) Create drawings that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to technique and process of Interior 2 Point Perspective!(P).
Review with neighbors the progress of the chiaroscuro and the proper use of 2 point perspective. What have you done better today than you have done in the past?
Advanced Drawing – What do you know about oil pastels?
Eric’s Tips on OIL PASTELS! A GREAT place to begin thinking about the ways to use oil pastels. Let’s practice! Let’s learn from the Art Foundations Students.
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes of oil pastels with
- 1.1.3 an awareness so that your ideas are executed well
What was the success in today’s experimental drawing? What was the challenge you were faced with?
AP Studio Art – Let’s go on an adventure!
This American Life – Adventures!
- Knock on Water: 30:44
- Stink Tooth: 36:14
- Time Machine: 42:55
- Hell Hole: 47:53
- Autobiographical: 53:53
- 1.2 Create works of visual Art that demonstrate an understanding of how the communication of your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 media, 1.2.2 technique 1.2.3 and process you use.
- (P) 2.3 Create artworks that use organizational structures and functions to solve specific visual art problems (How are you using compositional ideas to organize the work?) (P)
TURN IN LAST WEEKS CONCENTRATION WITH AN ANSWER TO: What is the central idea to your concentration?
What is your plan for accomplishing this amount of work in the short time allowed? What was the struggle you had in the past 2 weeks? What struggled? What soared? What will you have to do to adjust your working schedule?