CELEBRATE MY RIDE – Help WUHS win a 100,000 grant by VOTING and PLEDGING your Safe Driving Habits: http://www.celebratemydrive.com/
“Aim higher in case you fall short.”
― Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire
~~~ Art Foundations: 2 Point Perspective Windows and Doors
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates how you understand the ideas of 2 point perspective and creating windows and doors.
Review with neighbors the process of perspective center and drawing windows and doors and inside walls, floors, and ceilings. Write your most difficult challenge in the GOALS REFLECTION for today and then share that with your neighbor.
~~~ Advanced Drawing: Last day on Pencil Abstractions – Critique tomorrow.
- 2.3 RESOLVE artworks that solve visual challenges
- 5.1 identify the rationale behind making art (NON-Objective from direct observation)
Is there a CONSCIOUS thought as to the positive / negative space in this work? Are you thinking about how the values are working together? Is it still challenging for you to see non-objective inside the real observable objects? Do you UNDERSTAND how you can develop STRONG ideas that are outside of the comfort zone, outside of your art making toolbox? Are you going to be ready for the critique tomorrow?
~~~ AP Studio Art: Critique!
WHAT IS THE CENTRAL IDEA FOR YOUR CONCENTRATION?
- (3.3) describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value (Orally participate in the discussion of your classmates drawing.)
- (4.3) compare relationships in visual art in terms of (4.3.2) aesthetics
What did you take away from the critique today? Write down what you have taken from the crit.