CELEBRATE MY RIDE – Help WUHS win a 100,000 grant by VOTING and PLEDGING your Safe Driving Habits: http://www.celebratemydrive.com/
“Aim higher in case you fall short.”
Art Foundations 2D: 2 Point Perspective – Roofs and Perspective Center
Where to place the Horizon? Let’s take a look at some thoughts HERE.
- 1.2 create art that shows how your ideas relate to (1.2.3) 2 point perspective (2.3) and perspective center and peaked roofs.
Review with neighbors the process of perspective center and drawing peaked roofs.Review with neighbors the process of perspective center and drawing peaked roofs.
Advanced Drawing: To the Computer Lab – Let’s revisit what you are or are not doing online.
- (3.3) describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value (Written Crit In Computer Lab) participate in the writing of your drawing.
- (4.3) compare relationships in visual art in terms of (4.3.2) aesthetics
What did you take away from the critique today? Write down what you have taken from the crit.
AP studio Art: Oral Crit – What’s coming up next? CHAPTER 3 IS LATE!
- 3.5 Evaluate and defend the manner in which subject matter, symbols, and images are used. (D)
- 5.3.1 Describe meaning / rationale of artwork by analyzing how specific works are created.
What was the success in today’s self-evaluation and the class- run critique? What is the central focus of your concentration? What are you fearing, anxious about, worried about, doing well on? What can I do to help you?