CELEBRATE MY RIDE – Help WUHS win a 100,000 grant by VOTING and PLEDGING your Safe Driving Habits: http://www.celebratemydrive.com/
“Aim higher in case you fall short.”
Art Foundations: Sidewalks and 2 point perspective.
- 1.2 create art that shows how your ideas relate to 1.2.3 2 point perspective, 2.3 and perspective center and receding sidewalks (and other objects that recede at a regular interval).
Review with neighbors the process of perspective center and sidewalks. Where did you get stuck? When did the lightbulb go on in your head?
Advanced Drawing: Back into the Computer Lab – CRITIQUE!
- (3.3) describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value (WRITTEN CRITIQUE)
- (4.3) compare relationships in visual art in terms of (4.3.2) aesthetics (the study of what makes something beautiful or satisfying or not).
It has all been about reflection today. What challenges are you still having with the idea of a critique? What did you take away from the critique today? Write down what you have taken from the critique.
AP Studio Art: Frank and then onto YOUR Second Concentration work. Let’s go FRANK!
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork (What are you doing with your concentration and how does the audience understand that… how do you?)
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value (What are you communicating?)
What is your plan for the ENTIRE body of work? What is your plan for your next work? Explain in a REAL CONVERSATION with 2 or 3 of your classmates and discuss how it fits into the VISUAL CHALLENGES you are setting up for yourself.