CELEBRATE MY RIDE – Help WUHS win a 100,000 grant by VOTING and PLEDGING your Safe Driving Habits: http://www.celebratemydrive.com/
Art Foundations: Ask Me ARTnother – Chapters 1, 4, and 8! MAKE NOISE!
- Know about 2.4 different points of view regarding composition, technique, and meaning in artwork
So… what did you NOT know? Write down and talk to your neighbor about the questions you really struggled with.
Advanced Drawing: Oral Critiques… What are the questions / notes you are having / making?
- (3.3) describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value Orally participate in the discussion of your classmates drawing (5 minute max / work).
- (4.3) compare relationships in visual art in terms of (4.3.2) aesthetics (1, 2, 3, 5)
As difficult as the the writing was… what have you LISTENED TO and CONTRIBUTED TO in the ORAL CRITIQUE today? What have you learned about your or another artist’s work? SHARE your thoughts.
AP Studio Art: Frank and then onto YOUR Second Concentration work. Let’s go FRANK!
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork (What are you doing with your concentration and how does the audience understand that… how do you?)
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value (What are you communicating?)
What is your plan for the ENTIRE body of work? What is your plan for your next work? Explain in a REAL CONVERSATION with 2 or 3 of your classmates and discuss how it fits into the VISUAL CHALLENGES you are setting up for yourself. We RAN OUT OF TIME yesterday… what are your thoughts?