CELEBRATE MY RIDE – Help WUHS win a 100,000 grant by VOTING and PLEDGING your Safe Driving Habits: http://www.celebratemydrive.com/
“Aim higher in case you fall short.”
Art Foundations: 2 Point Perspective Drawing in Class
- 1.4 create, and solve 2 Point Perspective HOUSE drawings using 1.4.1 analysis and a friend. (breaking up the subject matter to basic elements)
LIST of things to draw on the paper provided. Make sure your name and hour is on the paper and gets turned intot he instructor at the end of the hour.
- Horizon Line just below center.
- One cube that is resting on the ground and rises above the horizon.
- A door on one side of the building, open so one can see into it.
- A window on another side of the building, open so one can see into it.
- A peaked roof with an overhang in the front, back, and sides.
- A sidewalk that comes out from the door and falls off the page with cracks in the sidewalk to demonstrate the understanding of receding lines and shapes.
- A ramp in the sidewalk with a crosswalk that goes into the “street” or another sidewalk that comes out from that ramp.
- Telephone poles that recede into space properly.
GENERALIZATION – In your binders, what was the most challenging part of the drawing process today? What do you need to review on your own? We can check your thoughts here with the finished drawings from the day’s work.
Advanced Drawing: Hallway Drawings – THUMBNAILS
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes of 2 point perspective with 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
What did you do today that brought the work to a place where you can understand what is going to happen? How can you continue this forward movement Tuesday? Are you using your time wisely in the hall?
AP Studio Art: Concentration Work Today!
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret art for relationships in 4.4.1 form 4.4.2 context
What is the CENTRAL IDEA FOR YOUR CONCENTRATION and how the work you are making today is taking you in that direction. After you have written that all down, pair up with someone and ask them to explain their concentration, how today’s work is getting them there, and then share your thoughts with them.