“Never feel shame for trying and failing, for he who never failed is he who never tried.” – Og Mandino
Art Foundations: Cantilevers, How do you draw that?
- 1.2 create 2 point perspective cantilevers that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.3 processes you use
Review with neighbors the process of cantilevers and the Rules of Thumb in Perspective
Advanced Drawing: Critique
- (3.3) describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value Orally participate in the discussion of your classmates drawing (5 minute max / work).
- (4.3) compare relationships in visual art in terms of (4.3.2) aesthetics
What did you take away from the critique today? Write down what you have taken from the crit.
AP Studio Art: Concentration #2 – CLASS RUN Mid Crit.
- 3.5 Evaluate and defend the manner in which subject matter, symbols, and images are used.
- 5.3.1 Describe meaning / rationale of artwork by analyzing how specific works are created.
What was the success in today’s self-evaluation and the class-run critique?