“You can’t hit a target you cannot see and you cannot see a target you do not have.” — Zig Ziglar
What is the target you are setting up for yourself this week?
Art Foundations: Continue on the 2 Point Perspective Drawings. Save the Chiaroscuro for AFTER Spring Break… Let’s get the basics done first.
- 1.2create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to 1.2.3 and processes you use.
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to your culture.
Review with your neighbors the non-linear as well as the Rules of Thumb about 2 Point perspective. What are you were successful with and where you need help?
Drawing: Let’s get back to the drawing of the figure and the piece of paper.
- 2.2 Evaluate the effectiveness of your artwork (1.2)
- Create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to materials, techniques and process.
What are your thoughts about the idea of the composition / paper bag as subject matter? WRITE THAT IN YOUR GOAL SHEETS. Why do you feel this is worthy / unworthy / simple / complicated?
AP Studio Art: Work on your concentration works… 3 due the week AFTER we get back from break.
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret your art for relationships in 4.4.1 form 4.4.2 context and 4.4.3 meanings showing understanding of the work of various art professionals* (How do you think you stack up?).
How does your art compare with the work of “professionals” and how can you work to create a better understanding of your approach / intent / ideas?).