“If I had known the world was ending, I would have brought better books.”
– Dale from the Walking Dead… Thanks Bernie!
Art Foundations 2D – What kind of PATTERN are you? What kind of LINE are you? Start with conversation about the drawing.
- (1.2) Create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the principle of pattern.
- (3.2) apply ideas in art to solve visual challenges and communicate ideas (who are you? how do you represent that?).
What is it about the line and pattern that you have been experimenting with that DESCRIBES who you are?
Drawing: LOOK! Let’s take a LOOK at the drawing as we are in the PROCESS of MAKING it. 3rd hour – Your images are edited smaller – and they WORK!
- 1.4 solve charcoal grid drawing challenges using 1.4.1 analysis and 1.4.2 synthesis 1.4.3 evaluation
- critique (formative and summative reflections about your artwork) of your artwork through digital media. (Technology Operations and Concepts and Communication and Collaboration)
What is difficult about the process? Make sure your neighbor is correct in the ratio and the measurements. What squares are successful and what squares are not? What is successful and not successful about your neighbor’s drawing? Google Drive Document – CRIT. THIS MONDAY in CLASS! Final Critique Due DUE next FRIDAY – AFTER the ORAL CRITs Wednesday and Thursday!
AP Studio Art:
- (2.2) Evaluate the effectiveness of artwork. 1.4.3 evaluation
- Critique (formative and summative reflections about your artwork) of your artwork through digital media. (Technology Operations and Concepts and Communication and Collaboration)
Share with your neighbor the plans and advancements for your current works.