“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.” —Og Mandino
Happy Youth Art Month:
Drawing: MUSIC and ART!
- G: 6.1Ac: Make, explain, and justify connections between artists or artwork and social, cultural, and political history.
- What songs are you using to create your artwork and what is ONE things that STANDS OUT as OBVIOUS to connect the two works of art?
Reflection: SHARE YOUR THEORY AND DRAWING WITH YOUR CLASSMATE – Last 5 Minutes – CONVERSATION and write down what you have learned from your classmate.
Studio Art 360: Sculpture and PAINT
- 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- What more do you need to do in order to be done with the sculpting of the form and then resolve the form to add the paper mache for Wednesday (might be a work day)?
Reflection: How do you feel the adding of the paper mache and color ENHANCES or MAKES THE WORK STRONGER than it was when it was just cardboard? Use your art terms from the back wall or on page 29 in the folder.
AP Studio Art:
- 3.1Ad: Reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art or design considering relevant traditional and contemporary criteria as well as personal artistic vision.
- How does your work for this week Re-Engage the ideas you have been using in the past while ALSO provide ideas of REVISION?.
Reflection: I try to get you to talk to one another and reflect. Look at each other’s work today and do that. Explain, listen, WRITE DOWN THOUGHTS for your own reflections.
Advanced Drawing: 50 Sheets of Paper!
- 6.1Ac: Make, explain, and justify connections between artists or artwork and social, cultural, and political history.
- What pages are you using to satisfy the 50 pages? What is your imagery? Why are you using what you are using?
Reflection: What did your discussions during the first part of class do for you as you discussed and explained your ideas for 50 pages of paper? Give 3 ideas you shared and will carry forward.