What you must express in your drawing is not “what model you had,” but “what were your sensations,” and you select from what is visual of the model the traits that best express you. – Robert Henri
Drawing: Get to WORK – DRAW – FOCUS
- 1.2Ac: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
- How have you changed in your personal drawing process since you have begun this drawing? How are you drawing DIFFERENTLY than you did PRIOR to this Drawing?
Reflection: Have you improved your drawings skills over the past few days? What is the biggest success you have accomplished this week? Where are you struggling?
Studio Art 360: FORM and EXAMPLES!
Still Life you can work towards… http://img05.deviantart.net/353a/i/2013/211/c/6/boxes_still_life_by_spattergroits-d6fy7xj.jpg
- 9.1P: Establish relevant criteria in order to evaluate a work of art or collection of works.
- What did you do to make the BEST USE of the materials, composition, CHARACTER in your artwork? Get out your RUBRICS from the beginning of the work and let’s look over what you have done well, need work on, learned.
Reflection: What did looking back on your ARTWORK do to help you understand your activity as an artist? Skills? Process? Anything else? Use the ART TERMS you know.
AP Studio Art: Work Of Art!
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- What has been successful for your outdoor work? What has FAILED you? Where do you need to go from here?
Reflection: With this OUT OF THE BOX (out of the doors) assignment… What struggles are you facing? Where are you falling in the snow? What are your challenges?
- 1.1 Ad: Visualize and hypothesize to generate plans for ideas and directions for creating art and design that can affect social change.
- What skills do you feel you are using that you came to class with – skills you rely on ALWAYS as you move into this drawing?
Reflection: What has been your most successful are of this drawing today? Any NEW techniques, approaches, ideas you have learned with this?