“If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed.” — Og Mandino “And even if you don’t succeed… there is NOTHING wrong with failure (just get back and try again – and again – and again…).” – Frank Korb
Painting and Advanced Painting: Plan to WORK OVER or WAIT until AFTER Break.
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- How are you going to handle being away from these paintings for almost TWO WEEKS? What do you feel about the benefits of taking home your WATERCOLORS and some watercolor paper to create a FEW self-portraits (or of others?).
- Folder to upload from is HERE.
Reflection: What have you done well in your painting today? Step back and have a 3 minute CONVERSATION with a classmate (or two) and WRITE OUT SOME THOUGHTS IN YOUR SKETCHBOOKS so when you come back you can look and remember.. Allow some REAL TIME to have a REAL CONVERSATION here. Listen to one another.
ONLINE CRITIQUE HERE!
Studio Art 360: Color Schemes – LET’S GO!
EXAMPLES from LAST YEAR!
VISUAL EXAMPLE of SETTING UP YOUR IMAGE.
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What do you think the PROCESS is going to be in how we DUPLICATE the image over and over with our logo? How is your drawing coming along? DRAWINGS are DUE DUE DUE when you get back. Take your time and spend a little bit every now and again getting it ALL DRAWN OUT.
Reflection : What is it that you especially enjoy about the product you are going to use in your painting? How do you RELATE to it? How does it RELATE to you?
AP Studio Art: Concentration WORKS DUE after Break (these three and three more ONE WEEK after break) – Songs of Sanctuary Website! STATEMENTS are DUE, DUE, DUE! NOW, NOW, NOW!
- 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work
- Day two of the week? What are you working on for the next 46 minutes to SET YOU UP FOR THE BREAK?
Reflection: What are you taking home
Drawing: DRAW – Wrap up by TUESDAY? I WISH!
- G: Communication and Collaboration – Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and to the learning of others.
- What is successful in your artwork? What is the color scheme you are using? Share this with your neighbor. We are going to 1) make photographs of the work we have RIGHT NOW and insert images from OVER BREAK into the GOOGLE DOCUMENT.
- Folder to UPLOAD FROM is HERE
Reflection: How does the use of the GOOGLE FORM help you in the critiquing of your work?