Painting and Advanced Painting: PAINTING
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- As you have been working on your watercolors – what skills do you feel you have developed in your body of work?
Reflection / Evaluation: How have you used persistence and grit to continue and work through the issues you are having?
Studio Art 360: Boxes/ Sculpture / Paper Mache
- G: 9.1P: Establish relevant criteria in order to evaluate a work of art or collection of works.
- What are are some of the PERSONAL criteria that you might set up for yourself as you work on an artwork (if you were to SELF-EVALUATE along the way)?
Reflection / Evaluation: Based on your initial thoughts about personal criteria, are you matching, exceeding, or just barely hitting the standards you would set up for yourself? WHY?
AP Studio Art: ENGLISH Computer Lab – Website
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What skills do you have in the realm of TECHNOLOGY that you see as being HELPFUL TO OTHERS in the class?
Reflection / Evaluation: Now that we’ve been in the lab… What challenges did you have using TECHNOLOGY today? Give 3 specifics.
DID YOU MAKE 2 PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOUR ARTWORK AND EMAIL OR PUT THEM ON YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE? Get it DONE! Computer Lab AND… Assignment ONLINE – Google Document – SHARE WITH ME at email@example.com! DUE ON FRIDAY. CLICK HERE FOR A GOOD EXAMPLE. READ THE BRIEF BLOG POST! Where do you see yourself artistically now, where in 5 Years? WE ARE USING THIS NEXT MONDAY ON THE AP WEBSITE!
Drawing: CRIT – Let’s Review the PROCESS!
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- Looking at the still life in front of you, what is the one aspect of it that you are most pleased with? Why are you so pleased with how you handled the materials and composition?
Reflection: What was it that you took away from today’s critique? How did you contribute to the success of the conversation?