What is Art? – “Art is the concrete representation of our most subtle feelings.” Anges Martin, Art In America (p.124, 1996)
Folder: Everyone – Page 8. Let’s talk about Sketchbooks.
Painting and Advanced Painting: English Computer Lab
- 1.2Ac: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
- Are there aspects of painting that you are hoping to develop? What do you really hope to learn / experience in the making of the watercolors
Reflection / Evaluation: What are two things did you see yourself struggle with when it comes to painting?
Studio Art 360:
- 3rd Social Studies Computer Lab
- 6th English Computer Lab
- 2.1P: Engage in making a work of art or design without having a preconceived plan.
- What art materials are you REALLY interested in working with this year? Pencils? Paints? Camera? Clay? Collage? Something else? Explain your answer.
Reflection / Evaluation: What is ONE question that you still have about the course, department, or me?
AP Studio Art: English Computer Lab
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- What are topics / images that you frequently go to in YOUR collection of images as you draw / paint for yourself and NOT for class?
Reflection / Evaluation: What new materials are you exploring or looking to explore? What techniques are you attempting that are new to you?
Assignment ONLINE – Google Document – SHARE WITH ME at email@example.com! DUE ON MONDAY. CLICK HERE FOR A GOOD EXAMPLE. READ THE BRIEF BLOG POST! Where do you see yourself artistically now, where in 5 Years?
Drawing: Social Studies Computer Lab
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What did you accomplished yesterday? Thumbnails from MONDAY help prepare ideas for more solutions and ideas.
Reflection / Evaluation: What are the differences with the different types of Pencils? What do YOU find useful from today’s exercise?