“Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” —Norman Vincent Peal
AP Studio Art: GALLERY TIME – Really
- 6.1Ad: Curate a collection of objects, artifacts, or artwork to impact the viewer’s understanding of social, cultural, and/or political experiences.
- Of all the works you still have in your possession, what are 5 that you will insert into your AP Exhibition? These are the works that you are hanging today. I hope that you have considered these before today.
What work do you need to hang? Nametags? Artist statement?
Advanced Drawing: Self-Portrait
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- You MUST have an artist that you are basing your work on… WHO IS IT and WHAT IS THE REASON? What images are you using as REFERENCE? THINK about the use of COMPOSITION from the artist you have chosen.
What aspects of the artist you have chosen are you incorporating into your own self portrait? Do you feel you have used that approach in your work up to this point or are you stretching for new ideas?
Drawing: Partner Drawing
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What is one thing you accomplished last week with your drawing?
What is one thing your classmate / partner gave you feedback on – whether or not it was a part of the conversation – think about what was said…
http://toddmrozinski.com/ (Show the video AGAIN)
Studio Art 360: TREES!
- 2.1P: Engage in making a work of art or design without having a preconceived plan.
- Look at last week’s drawing from FRIDAY. What is one thing that you did well on? What are two things you would like to improve on?
What was your biggest challenge in the drawing from observation? What are 2 things that were a challenge as you were looking at a REAL object?
… Drawing and Studio Art 360: Clean Room!
- 11.1Ac: Utilize inquiry methods of observation, research, and experimentation to explore unfamiliar subjects through art-making.
- What works of art from this year REALLY stand out in your mind from this past year? What about it stand out.
What was ONE accomplishment you made this year in the process of making art that you will be able to reflection in 10 weeks and remember? How have you felt about the PROCESS and MEANING in the making of art?