“Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” —Norman Vincent Peal
SUMMER CLASSES! Time is NOT run out to sign up for the AM Printing Class or the PM Painting Class. See Mr. Korb, Mr. Roberts, or Ms. Dukowitz for more information. Sign up in Student Services ASAP! We need 6 kids per class to run. We have 3 and 4 respectively.
|1||7:25 – 8:02|
|2||8:07 – 8:46|
|3||8:51 – 9:28|
|4||9:33 – 10:10|
|5||11:10 – 12:40|
|6||12:45 – 1:22|
|7||1:27 – 2:04|
|8||2:09 – 2:46|
AP Studio Art: GALLERY TIME – Really
- 6.1Ad: Curate a collection of objects, artifacts, or artwork to impact the viewer’s understanding of social, cultural, and/or political experiences.
- As this is a GROUP SHOW, what challenges are you seeing in the process of installing a show? What’s working so far? What do you need o to do to BALANCE the show?
Is the show hung? What are your feelings – what do you stand back and look at specifically and say with pride “I made that.”?
Advanced Drawing: Self-Portrait
FINAL EXAM FORM HERE
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- What are three reasons you have chosen to use the materials that you have chosen to work with? N: Work on the ideas of a FINAL SELF PORTRAIT
Write out three strengths of your ideas today, two challenges in your ideas, and one message you might communicate with your portrait.
Drawing and Studio Art 360: Clean Room!
DRAWING FINAL EXAM FORM HERE
- 11.1Ac: Utilize inquiry methods of observation, research, and experimentation to explore unfamiliar subjects through art-making.
- What works of art from this year REALLY stand out in your mind from this past year? What about it stand out.
What was ONE accomplishment you made this year in the process of making art that you will be able to reflection in 10 weeks and remember? How have you felt about the PROCESS and MEANING in the making of art?