“If you don’t like change, you’ll like irrelevance even less” General Eric Shinsek
AP Studio Art: Prepare for the AP FINAL on WEDNESDAY!
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- What are your answers to your AP Online uploads? Are they concise? Are they thorough? Do they answer the questions effectively?
Are you ready for Wednesday – both online and on mounting boards?
Advanced Drawing: Gesture Drawing to warm up – Longer drawing tomorrow!
- G: 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What was successful in the series of drawings you did yesterday? How did the STRONGEST DRAWING stand out among the rest of them? Mark making? Line? Variation?
TOMORROW – LONGER FIGURE DRAWINGS – What are 3 STRENGTHS you had today? What is the BIGGEST CHALLENGE you faced today?
Drawing: Get BACK to the Drawing – This week is IT!
- G: 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- After ONE WEEK of pastels, what is your STRONGEST aspect of the composition? Describe WHY you feel it is working so well.
How do you feel about the work you accomplished today? What has changed in how you are looking at using Soft Pastels?
Studio Art 360: Paint – this week is the END – Wednesday – then to mount and evaluate.
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- How are you EMPHASIZING the idea of PRODUCT or YOU as you create this artwork? N: Color mixing with acrylic paints – obtaining neutral grey.
Why is it easier for you to use YOUR ideas rather than MY ideas to make YOUR artwork?.