AP Studio Art: Update to AP Sites / Preparing work for Presentation
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- After our AP Test we are going to present an art exhibition in the gallery. We will mount 3 of the BEST works you have remaining. Please think about those works… which of them are you going to use to represent you?
Are you ready for Wednesday – both online and on mounting boards?
Advanced Drawing and Drawing: Karl Borgeson – Ceramic Artist!
- 7.1Ad: Analyze how responses to art develop over time based on knowledge of and experience with art and life.
- Looking at Karl Borgeson’s work, history, and ideas may give you WHAT as you move forward as an artist?How might seeing another artist and their work help YOU as an artist?
We will discuss on MONDAY what we saw today.
Studio Art 360: POP Art Painting
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- How are you EMPHASIZING the idea of PRODUCT or YOU as you create this artwork?
How can ART be used to discuss IMPORTANT things in culture? List 3 ways in swich you could use art to communicate ideas.