AP Studio Art: Update to AP Sites / Preparing work for Presentation
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- Choose TWO of the QUALITY works and describe differences you see in the skills you are representing. N: Deciding on the artwork, writing out the statement.
By choosing the 5 BEST works you have made is important in presenting your skills to an AP reading board, how do you see this as a larger life skill in presenting yourself in the best possible light (1, 3, 7)
Advanced Drawing: GESTURE!
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- How does the WARM up of the gesture help “warm you up?” in the drawing process? N: Series of QUICK GESTURE drawings to warm up. Then spend the hour with 5 minute drawings – classmates volunteering.
Next week – LONGER FIGURE DRAWINGS – What are 3 challenges you faced today? What was the BIGGEST CHALLENGE you faced today in the drawing?
Drawing: Graffiti and Fauvism
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- What positive qualities are coming through with your drawing as you are working on the techniques in soft pastels drawings? NO FINGER BLENDING!?
What is the ONE STRUGGLE that you could sit back on and write about if you were asked to do so today? Explain in more than just one word. Mr. Brainwash in front of one of his works:
Studio Art 360: POP Art Painting
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What is one thing you would like to LEARN MORE ABOUT when it comes to ACRYLIC PAINTS / PAINTING?
What is working in the use of COLOR MIXING? It is DUE at the BEGINNING of class on Monday.